Quality, Reliability and Durability
The TD-Diver is a submersible datalogger for long-term uninterrupted, real-time water level monitoring using a pressure sensor when submerged at a fixed level under the water surface. The pressure sensor measures the equivalent hydrostatic pressure of the water above the sensor diaphragm to calculate the total water depth. The Diver autonomously measures pressure and temperature and records them in its internal memory. The Diver is ideal for ground and surface water level applications.
The TD-Diver features:
- Designed for up to 10 years of use.
- Solid enclosure to make borehole deployments easier.
- Spend less time in the field with fast download speeds
- Large memory enables user to take a sample every 15 minutes for 2 years.
- Enhanced data integrity with the new backup memory feature.
- Compatible with all of your existing Diver accessories.
This Diver features a stainless steel (316 L) casing with a 22 mm diameter. The TD-Diver can store a maximum of 72,000 measurements (date/time, pressure and temperature) in its working memory and 72,000 measurements in its backup memory.
The TD-Diver samples pressure and temperature at fixed length intervals and stores these values in fixed length or continuous memory.
The TD-Diver is available in the following pressure ranges: 10 m, 20 m, 50 m and 100 m.