Quality, Reliability and Durability
The Baro-Diver® is a datalogger for long-term uninterrupted, real-time atmospheric pressure monitoring. In addition, the Baro-Diver can also be used to monitor shallow water levels using a pressure sensor when submerged at a fixed level under the water surface. The pressure sensor measures the equivalent hydrostatic pressure of the water above the sensor diaphragm to calculate the total water depth. The Diver autonomously measures pressure and temperature and records them in its internal memory.
The Baro-Diver features:
- Designed for up to 10 years of use.
- Fast download speed so you spend less time in the field.
- Large memory lets you take a sample every hour for 8 years.
- Enhanced data integrity with the new backup memory feature.
- Compatible with all of your existing Diver accessories.
This Diver features a stainless steel (316L) casing with a 22 mm diameter. The Baro-Diver can store a maximum of 72,000 measurements (date/time, pressure and temperature) in its working memory and 72,000 measurements in its backup memory.
The Baro-Diver samples pressure and temperature at fixed length intervals and stores these values in fixed length or continuous memory.