Diver-NETZ is a complete wireless system for managing groundwater monitoring networks.
- Dramatically improve data collection efficiency
- Simplify groundwater monitoring workflows
- Gain a complete understanding of groundwater conditions
From wireless field data collection and recording, to project execution in the office, Diver-NETZ is a complete network of first-class technologies that integrates superior field instrumentation with the industry's latest wireless communication and data management capabilities. All Diver-NETZ components are designed to streamline project workflows, enabling you to effectively manage your groundwater resources for the long-term.
The Diver-NETZ Advantage
- Improve efficiency by up to 85% by collecting field data wirelessly from multiple wells
- Safely collect data wirelessly in areas where wildlife or environmental hazards may pose a safety risk
- Achieve precise measurements of groundwater levels, temperature and conductivity with reliable Diver dataloggers
- Install effortlessly in virtually any environment and in most monitoring wells
- Simplify project workflows by automatically processing monitoring data
- Manage, analyze, visualize, and report your monitoring data using user-friendly desktop software and/or a secure online portal.
Diver-NETZ eliminates many tasks typically required for manual data collection. Compared to traditional methods of data collection, Diver-NETZ can be up to 85% more efficient
Diver-NETZ Case Study
The Municipality of Heusden in The Netherlands recently upgraded its groundwater monitoring network with the Diver-NETZ wireless groundwater monitoring system. By adopting the Diver-NETZ system, the Municipality reduced the number of field visits from 26 to only 2 times per year, which reduced operational costs by 97%.