Manage Equipment and Data Remotely
The Diver-Gate(S) collects data from Divers deployed with a Diver-DXT within a range of 500 meters. The collected data is then automatically transferred to the Diver-HUB web portal for visualization.
The Diver-Gate(S) is a low-power device that can be powered by various sources such as lithium battery pack, rechargeable batteries with a solar panel or mains power.
Advantages of the Diver-Gate(S) system are:
- Improve efficiency by up to 85% by collecting field data wirelessly from multiple wells
- Safely collect data wirelessly in areas where wildlife or environmental hazards may pose a safety risk
- Achieve precise measurements of groundwater levels, temperature and conductivity with reliable Diver dataloggers
- Install effortlessly in virtually any environment and in most monitoring wells
- Simplify project workflows by automatically processing monitoring data
- Manage, analyze, visualize, and report your monitoring data using user-friendly desktop software and/or a secure online portal
- For more information visit the Diver-NETZ Static Frequently Asked Questions page.