Diver-Link is Van Essen Instruments’ compact, durable and easy-to-install telemetry unit
Recently launched and already popular! Customers from the Netherlands, Latin America, and China choose Diver-Link for their telemetric monitoring networks.
Diver-Link is Van Essen Instruments’ compact, durable and easy-to-install telemetry unit that fits every well. The Diver-Link transmits data from our Diver data logger over a cellular network. Easily integrate Diver-Link into the Diver-HUB web portal for real-time management of site data, monitoring equipment and water levels.
Diver-Link combines a compact design with the latest 4G/LTE wireless technology. Configuration and management of the unit is easily done through the Diver-HUB web portal. Deployment of the Diver-Link is simple: insert the battery and connect the unit to a Diver. In the field, Diver-Link provides Bluetooth Smart connection to your Diver data logger, enabling you to program or check the Diver or download its data. Future firmware updates are automatically executed ‘over-the-air’, so there is no need for additional site visits.
- Always up-to-date without the need for data collection ‘in the field’
- Diver-Link fits almost any well
- 5+ years of battery life
- Get the best reception with Diver-Link out of sight
- Automatic barometric compensation: no post processing of data
- Avoid water or dust ingress
- Keep the Diver-Link up-to-date without site visits
- Easily upgrade an existing Diver monitoring network to remote monitoring