Diver-HUB works in conjunction with Diver-NETZ wireless groundwater monitoring system. Besides wireless groundwater monitoring Diver-HUB also supports traditional data collection with Diver dataloggers.
Diver-HUB 2016 has the following functionalities (widgets):
- Map: provides spatial overview of the locations and monitoring points in the project(s). Colored map markers indicate notification levels for each monitoring point providing a quick status overview. Additionally, information regarding well construction, geohydrology, water levels and hardware are displayed on the map.
- Monitoring point: provides detailed information for each monitoring point. The detail page contains an overview of all metadata (including pictures and borehole log plots).
- Water Level Time-Series: provides graphs with raw and compensated groundwater data, statistics, manual measurements and precipitation (only in the Netherlands). Users can create flags to mark specific data or events.
- Hardware Management: provides an overview of all hardware deployed in the project (past and present).
- Dashboard: combines groundwater data from different monitoring points in a graph to visually compare and analyse groundwater levels.
- Data Management: provides templates and import functionality to import the metadata into Diver-HUB.
- Settings: provides a possibility to set-up the project and to manage widgets, users and their roles.
- Notifications: provides an overview of all notifications including user-defined notifications.
- Report: import and manage all relevant reports.
- Housekeeping information: provides an overview of the housekeeping information of monitoring equipment deployed in the project (e.g. battery level, memory capacity, signal strength etc.).
The following new features are available in Diver-HUB 2016:
- Intuitive maps
- Interactive graphs and dashboards
- Flexible data import and export
- Online notifications
- Control user roles and access rights
Please visit us for more information here.
To try a demo of Diver-HUB 2016 go here.